Monday, December 15, 2008

Darling Miss Effie


Please meet Miss Effie. She hangs out in my sewing room and glares at me every day. She is in charge of quality control and is not afraid to tell me when something doesn't meet her expectations. She's a little bossy, all 3-inches of her. Looking for a little fun and a change of scenery, she's made herself at home in the Christmas tree. She thinks she's cute in her hand painted, lace trimmed frock. I guess I kind of have to agree with her, in a homely kind of way!

Okay, in all seriousness, this little doll has been hanging out in my sewing room for a very long time. Of course, she is a prototype (a.k.a. experiment). And she is ugly. And I'm not sure what to do with her or where to take her. The one thing that I do know is that I love that she is a miniature. At least she has one good thing going for her. hehehehe

I hope you all have a fabulous day. Gotta run. I'm off to the doctor for a follow-up.

Aloha!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think she has found a home on the tree! She looks comfy there! Hope all is well with your doctor visit!

Sandra :) said...

I think she's purty -- she's got that frazzled hair thing going on that reminds me of my own coif! ;)

Good luck at the doctor :)

sweetiepie said...

I don't think she is ugly at all. She looks quite lovely in amongst all the sparkle and glitz of your Christmas tree.

Threeundertwo said...

I'm having a hard time picturing her "glaring" - she looks rather cheerful to me! I love her little dress.

Cathi said...

I think she's adorable -- doesn't look bossy at all!

Anonymous said...

I think Miss Effie is cute!!! :) I hope your doctor's appointment went well.

Teresa said...

NOooooo...she is not ugly at all! I think she is just adorable.

Jenny said...

Miss Effie is absolutely precious! That's my final answer.