Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yo-Yo's Again?




Yes, yo-yo's again! This little pin is made from a fabric yo-yo. I created 6 pie shaped pieces of coordinating fabric and joined them together to form a circle. This was a bit tricky to work with because each segment was very tiny. I then gathered the yo-yo in the usual fashion and added a tiny bit of fiberfil to give it a little fluff before tying it off. Of course, as always, a pretty button adorn's it's center and a couple of fused fabric-to-fabric leaves completes the look. This would be cute to pin to a denim tote, don't you think?

Doing my first tutorial was exhausting mainly because I'm pretty bad at photography. I have never taken so many blurry, out of focus pictures in my life. What you saw was the best of the best which was still not the BEST. Make sense?!?! LOL I had to edit like mad but I hope I got my point across. I have another tutorial in the making. It is way more involved so it will take time to do. I hope to get it posted sometime soon.


By the way, thanks to everyone who took the time to email me. It was fun hearing from people all around the country and the world! Hope you have a creative day...

Aloha!

1 comment:

Teodo said...

lovely this pin.......
and don't be sorry your tutorial are right.
ciao ciao